It is currently Apr 27th, '24, 08:32

Username:
Password:
Log me on automatically each visit

New Applicants: Please register and login to access the guild application form.

Post subject: Gromku
PostPosted: Apr 6th, '14, 23:12 

Character Full-Name and Titles::
Grom'ku Skullsplitter

Character Race and Class::
Orc Warrior

Why does your character wish to join Blackguard? If the answer is "gold", tell us why gold matters to them.:
Grom'ku grew up with pain and misery, he spent most of his dull life stealing and doing other criminal activities to make his way in the world. Now he is getting older he wishes for bigger things and bigger payouts. Though most of these things require a gang of devious people like himself. He feels the time has come to share his knowledge and sklills with the world.

Describe your character's past. Where did they grow up? How did they learn their trade? What kind of work history do they have? Whatever you think is relevant to who they are – but aim for at least 3 full lines.:
Grom'ku was born in a small village near the Alterac mountains. His father was a war veteran and he trained Grom every day. But a day came when Grom'ku and his father were training together and Humans ransacked his village killing all the women and young Orc's. The older Orc's ran to help a huge battle took place... But alas it was too late, there were too many Humans. Grom'ku watched his father die before his eyes, and watched his village burn to the ground. Since that day Grom has seeked justice. Though he was young when this all happened and his skills of making money were far from helpful. So he turned to stealing.. A few years past and Grom decided to hire himself out as hired muscle and made some money protecting shipments and protecting people on long journeys through dull and desolate locations. Though he became hungry for gold... He began taking assassination contracts and started to hunt down and kill people for large sums of gold. Now he hungers again.. Hungers for more gold and blood. Though this requires a team. So has has come to the BlackGuard seeking there help and aid.

Tell us about your character's skillset. What can they do that would be valuable to a mercenary company?:
Grom'ku is second to none with an axe in his hand. He sees no mercy, shows no fear, and will do anything for more gold. He is a great warrior and will protect his allies to his last breath. Grom can also pick pocket.

What are your character's feelings regarding the other Horde races?:
Grom'ku has no hate toward the other races of the Horde, though he does prefer to be with his own kind.

Old enemies, old loyalties - does your character have them? Who with?:
Hates the Alliance with a passion... Especially Humans.

Finally, write a quick paragraph, describing your character doing something typical to them. (This is to help us get a feel for how you play, so make it something you might type in RP.):
The night was dark and misty, Grom'ku grunts as the Blood Elf merchants behind him laugh and chat to each other. Grom's ears prick up as he hears a horn blow in the distance, he turns his head in the direction of the Elves. "Silence!". He grunts through his teeth. He draws his axe and focuses toward the sound of the horn. The misty fog moving slowly before him. Suddenly a gang of Human thugs charge on horseback through the fog. Grom rolls forward hacking at one of the horses front legs, sending it's rider flying off of the front. He stands up and charges toward the other two Humans, roaring as he charges forward he swings down his axe severing one of the Humans arms clean off. The other Human begins to charge toward him swinging his blades madly, Grom dodges the swings and thrusts his shoulder into the Humans face knocking him clean out. Grom grunts as the first Humans jumps onto his back stabbing Grom in the chest, Grom roars and throws the Human flying over his shoulder. He charges the Human ramming his huge boot into the Humans face crushing his skull beneath his huge foot. "Are we safe? Are they gone?!" mutters one of the Elves. Grom dusts off his armour and sheaths his Axe he turns his head to the side. "Let's keep moving." Grom leads the merchants off into the distance keeping a focused eye on the road..

Blackguard deals with mature themes and content. Please confirm you, the player, are over 18.:
Yes

Why do you wish to join Blackguard?:
I saw a post on the forums about Blackguard and it looked interesting. Also Kyrith seemed very kind and helpful when i spoke to him.

Tell us a bit about yourself. Hobbies, job, talents, accomplishments, whatever you're comfortable sharing.:
My name is Joe I am 20 years old, I enjoy playing video games and doing Mixed martial arts which I have been doing since i was 6. I am a bricklayer and enjoy my job. Sometimes the hours can be different but It's most enjoyable.

Tell us about your background in roleplay.:
I have 4+ years RP experience Alliance side. Recently returned to World of warcraft and decided to try out some Horde side Role play. I immediately fell in love with Horde RP and have never looked back.

OfflineProfile
 Post subject: Re: Gromku
PostPosted: Apr 7th, '14, 13:51 
Lieutenant

Hey there Joe!
Thanks for your application, we'll get back to you soon as we can!

OfflineProfile
PostPosted: Apr 9th, '14, 06:32 
Lieutenant

'lo again!
Your application has been bumped to the IC meeting stage!
Hook us up ingame and we'll have it sorted out. :)

OfflineProfile
PostPosted: Apr 9th, '14, 20:23 

Thanks, got a really busy week at work but I will try get on ASAP will probably be the weekend!

OfflineProfile