It is currently Apr 27th, '24, 19:49

Username:
Password:
Log me on automatically each visit

New Applicants: Please register and login to access the guild application form.

Post subject: Totaka
PostPosted: Apr 16th, '14, 14:12 

Character Full-Name and Titles::
Totaka Boulderfist

Character Race and Class::
Tauren Warrior

Why does your character wish to join Blackguard? If the answer is "gold", tell us why gold matters to them.:
Adventure, and gold. Totaka has been living in Ogrimmar for a long while as a blacksmith and haven't seen much of the world outside northern Kalimdor. His shop was however wrecked under the Siege so now he seeks to travel the world while gaining new funds to rebuild it.

Describe your character's past. Where did they grow up? How did they learn their trade? What kind of work history do they have? Whatever you think is relevant to who they are – but aim for at least 3 full lines.:
Totaka grew up in Mulgore to parents whom were Shamans, however he never got very good at this skillset himself and so he took up the hammer, teaching himself to pound both iron and skulls alike with it. He was born into the Grimtotem clan and so received a certain amount of scorn from his Tauren kin, all the while not feeling at home in his clan and their fanaticism. This eventually boiled over when Caine was poisoned by the Grimtotem leader and he left the clan soon after, moving to Orgrimmar to set up a blacksmithing shop, when Garrosh went haywire he was however kicked out. And soon after he joined the rebellion, taking a minor role in helping with the crafting of weapons and siege engines.

Tell us about your character's skillset. What can they do that would be valuable to a mercenary company?:
Totaka is a blacksmith foremost, also dabbling in light runemagic to enhance the armor he makes, but a fair fighter as well when he takes up the warhammer for battle. He prefers standing in the front, breaking the enemies morale and lines alike.

What are your character's feelings regarding the other Horde races?:
He does not mind them, he has received enough scorn for his black fur from his kin that he does not judge by appearance,

Old enemies, old loyalties - does your character have them? Who with?:
Not really, his past as a Grimtotem still lingers, he is not a fanatic but most likely seen as more aggressive than his other Tauren brethren still.

Finally, write a quick paragraph, describing your character doing something typical to them. (This is to help us get a feel for how you play, so make it something you might type in RP.):
Totaka slowly walks up to the anvil with lumbering steps, reaching behind his back for a hunting knife placed in a belt sheath, he pulls it out and lays it across the cold surface of the anvil, before retrieving a old sharpening stone from his backpack. Starting to run it over the knife in smooth circling motions to hone the edge, he looks it over afterwards with a satisfied nod, running his palm backwards over it to remove the rolled bevel before placing it back in it's sheath.

Blackguard deals with mature themes and content. Please confirm you, the player, are over 18.:
Yes

Why do you wish to join Blackguard?:
I have never been in a mercenary guild and would like to do so for this character, in addition I RP'd with you on my other character Jazgu. It also suits me fine that you are active later at night since the guild I am in on my other character mostly plays from 18-22.

Tell us a bit about yourself. Hobbies, job, talents, accomplishments, whatever you're comfortable sharing.:
I am unemployed at the moment and will likely stay that way to after the summer holydays so I have a lot of free time to play WoW and such. Don't know what else there is to tell really.

Tell us about your background in roleplay.:
I have been playing for about five years give or take with breaks now and then and roleplayed all the while on different characters, this one is a rather new one. My other primary character is a Troll currently in the Cult of the Raptor.

OfflineProfile
 Post subject: Re: Totaka
PostPosted: Apr 16th, '14, 18:23 
Lieutenant

Hey again Jaz!
Thanks for applying, we'll get back to you soon as RL lets go of my fellow lieutenant!

OfflineProfile
 Post subject: Re: Totaka
PostPosted: Apr 18th, '14, 18:51 
Lieutenant

Your app's been bumped to the IC meeting stage!
Hit us up ingame whenever suits.

OfflineProfile