It is currently Apr 27th, '24, 23:47

Username:
Password:
Log me on automatically each visit

New Applicants: Please register and login to access the guild application form.

Post subject: Gazto
PostPosted: Apr 24th, '14, 22:39 
Applicant

Character Full-Name and Titles::
Gazto Boomshackle

Character Race and Class::
Goblin Warrior

Why does your character wish to join Blackguard? If the answer is "gold", tell us why gold matters to them.:
Gazto is in a pretty bad spot these days. He needs to regularly send money to Gallywix if he wishes to keep his head. If he doesn't, Druz and the boys will pay him a visit -again-.

Describe your character's past. Where did they grow up? How did they learn their trade? What kind of work history do they have? Whatever you think is relevant to who they are – but aim for at least 3 full lines.:
Gazto grew up in Kezan and worked as a bare-knuckle fighter before becoming a mercenary. He gained a reputation of being a reliable and a tough fighter when given the right price. He also took part in various big happening in Kezan for example he was one of the mercs that replaced Trade Prince Maldy's staff so Gallywix could take over. He also was one of the goblins who rounded people into the boat when Deathwing struck (he isn't exactly proud of this one.)

I'll leave the part where Gazto got screwed by Gallywix to be discovered IC. I can't reveal all of the fun stuff.

Tell us about your character's skillset. What can they do that would be valuable to a mercenary company?:
Gazto is a deceivingly skilled and strong fighter in close combat (most likely due to his past as a brawler and a mercenary in the Trade Wars) who uses his speed and the arrogance of his opponents to his advantage. He also carries around a double barreled shotgun that he is able to pull out and fire faster than most expect.

His other skills involve, a slightly above average engineering skills (he is able to fix most basic machinery), A novice blacksmith and the ability to operate basic vehicles (trikes, small sized zeppelins and choppers)

What are your character's feelings regarding the other Horde races?:
He is indifferent to most. But he does think orcs are arrogant meatheads

Old enemies, old loyalties - does your character have them? Who with?:
Gazto's line of work forces him to not get too connected with his clients. But he is currently working multiple jobs for various different people (nothing that interferes with The Blackguard or anything.)

Due to his rather... temperamental attitude he has gotten the dislike for various different people (The Frozen Paw for one). The hatred mostly just stays in the "I won't work for you and you won't interfere with my job" level with different people.

Finally, write a quick paragraph, describing your character doing something typical to them. (This is to help us get a feel for how you play, so make it something you might type in RP.):
"Look. There's exactly three ways this will go down. I pull out my shotgun and splatter your head against the wall and get caught by the guards and will probably die in prison for murdering you, Or maybe you'll split my skull with your little axe and face a miserable death in prison instead. Or maybe we both survive or kill eachother. The point is, Us fighting here is pretty much the dumbest thing we could be doing. So lower the damn axe before you hurt yourself."

Blackguard deals with mature themes and content. Please confirm you, the player, are over 18.:
Yes

Why do you wish to join Blackguard?:
I have had this guild recommended to me on several occasions and every thing I have heard of it has been positive. The concept of the guild is appealing, and fits my character pretty nicely I think.

Tell us a bit about yourself. Hobbies, job, talents, accomplishments, whatever you're comfortable sharing.:
I'm a 19 year old human person from Finland who is soon about to graduate from business school. I have two cats

Tell us about your background in roleplay.:
I started RPing in WoW around the end of WoTLK on my dwarven paladin Durathei. So I have a decent amount of experience in RP. I've Rped multiple races (Orcs, Trolls, Elves etc) over time but I've realized I enjoy dwarves and goblins the most.

I haven't RPed in any other games thus far but I will most likely try and dip in ESO when it eventually becomes F2P

OfflineProfile
 Post subject: Re: Gazto
PostPosted: Apr 25th, '14, 21:05 
Captain

Hey there Gaz! As Kyrith's sticky notes, we're holding recruits for a moment while the ones we recently took in settle -- but we'll look through this and get back to you as soon as that change.

OfflineProfile
 Post subject: Re: Gazto
PostPosted: Jun 10th, '14, 14:10 
Lieutenant (Site Admin)

Hey Gazto,
We've opened recruitment again and moved your application to the IC meeting stage if you're still interested. Poke one of us in-game sometime and we'll go from there.

OfflineProfile