It is currently Apr 27th, '24, 18:01

Username:
Password:
Log me on automatically each visit

New Applicants: Please register and login to access the guild application form.

Post subject: Anorailia
PostPosted: Apr 28th, '14, 22:32 
Applicant

Character Full-Name and Titles::
Lady Anorailia Embersinger

Character Race and Class::
Blood Elf Warrior

Why does your character wish to join Blackguard? If the answer is "gold", tell us why gold matters to them.:
My character wishes to join the Blackguard because she is a little bit paranoid about her previous employer coming after her and that it was a blackguard who warned her about them, she also has a desire to see the world and explore she believe's she can do this easier with a group.

Describe your character's past. Where did they grow up? How did they learn their trade? What kind of work history do they have? Whatever you think is relevant to who they are – but aim for at least 3 full lines.:
Anorailia was born and raised in Silvermoon too a minor noble house, the house Embersinger. Throughout her life she was always more of the outgoing sort when compared to her siblings and cousins, as she got older this became an increasingly bigger problem as her eldest sibling was killed during the attack on Quel'thalas by the scourge. Recovering from this was very difficult for herself and her family, Anorailia became increasingly paranoid as her parents tightened their grip on her basically forcing her to learn the Arcane arts. She never received any formal training with sword-fighting and when fighting against her her tactics seem highly improvised.

Years passed and her mother & father fell ill, knowing that she would inherit the family estates and wealth, She fled Silvermoon hoping to make a life on the road and exploring the world.

Tell us about your character's skillset. What can they do that would be valuable to a mercenary company?:
Anorailia is a battle-mage, although as she received very little training in hand-to-hand most of her moves are improvised but she is still fairly competent with her Thalassian Warblades.

What are your character's feelings regarding the other Horde races?:
Anorailia isn't particularly fond of the Undead, she still resents them a little for the death of her Brother and recent events in her life have brought on a slight distrust of the orcs.

Old enemies, old loyalties - does your character have them? Who with?:
House Embersinger - She is Hostile towards them however they want her back to take her place at the head of the house.

Finally, write a quick paragraph, describing your character doing something typical to them. (This is to help us get a feel for how you play, so make it something you might type in RP.):
Anorailia woke up slowly grumbling as she did so, she pushes herself out of the bed and headed over too the nearest mirror. Upon reaching the mirror she rubs the side of her face, she takes a brush from the larger pouch on her belt and runs it through her hair thoughtfully.

Blackguard deals with mature themes and content. Please confirm you, the player, are over 18.:
Yes

Why do you wish to join Blackguard?:
Because of the good experience I had during the Spine of Kalimdor event, you're guild was polite and I enjoy the time spent with them.

Tell us a bit about yourself. Hobbies, job, talents, accomplishments, whatever you're comfortable sharing.:
Generally I enjoy playing Video games, Table top pen and paper games and a Western LARP I go to on the first sunday of every month. I tend to also enjoy a spot of writing every now and again.

Tell us about your background in roleplay.:
I am more experienced in tabletop and LARP than I am in MMORP however I am quickly picking it up.

OfflineProfile
 Post subject: Re: Anorailia
PostPosted: May 24th, '14, 14:05 
Applicant

I would like to withdraw my application as I currently do not enjoy playing this character, I may reapply with another character however.

OfflineProfile