It is currently Apr 28th, '24, 20:18

Username:
Password:
Log me on automatically each visit

New Applicants: Please register and login to access the guild application form.

Post subject: ZulUruk
PostPosted: Oct 20th, '14, 18:45 
Applicant

Character Full-Name and Titles::
Zul'Uruk The Insane

Character Race and Class::
Troll Druid

Why does your character wish to join Blackguard? If the answer is "gold", tell us why gold matters to them.:
Because with gold they can do everything!

Describe your character's past. Where did they grow up? How did they learn their trade? What kind of work history do they have? Whatever you think is relevant to who they are – but aim for at least 3 full lines.:
Zul'Uruk is a Jugnle Troll that have been born and raised in stranglehornvale he have heard about this treat Iron hordes and went to Swamp of Sorrows to check out what this think was.

Tell us about your character's skillset. What can they do that would be valuable to a mercenary company?:
He would be good as some kind of a guard he is a good brawler and a good with his Spear. He likes to climb stuff as he is use to the palm tree in strenglehornvale and i would say yes he would fit into a Mercenary Company

What are your character's feelings regarding the other Horde races?:
Nothing much he don´t make troubles of it he is very clam at times

Old enemies, old loyalties - does your character have them? Who with?:
No he don`t have any loyalties or enemies

Finally, write a quick paragraph, describing your character doing something typical to them. (This is to help us get a feel for how you play, so make it something you might type in RP.):
Zul'Uruk is a tall jungle troll he have blue skin he is well trained his armor is tropic cheiftain armor the yellow version of it it don´t protect so much of his body but the most important part of the body he has red eyes and two broken tusks after broken an oath with his old troll clan.

Blackguard deals with mature themes and content. Please confirm you, the player, are over 18.:
Yes

Why do you wish to join Blackguard?:
Because i want some nice and good experienced roleplay with mature people i want to try something new after being in military guild for 4 years its time to try something new yes indeed :)

Tell us a bit about yourself. Hobbies, job, talents, accomplishments, whatever you're comfortable sharing.:
Well i am a clam guy i do like chat alot my hobbies would world of warcraft i have no job at the moment which is why i am very active in wow talents phew i am good to lay in my bed and sleep ^^ but aye i am always happy and want to bring happy with me into the guild chat in roleplay :)

Tell us about your background in roleplay.:
Its long ive been in military guilds for 4 years have alot experience in sparring formation and in following orders with out questions i also have been in some dark rp guilds and some Tribes/traveling guilds i like Roleplay the crazy happy type that don`t see the dark in anyone only the good ive never trolled and i take Roleplay very seriously :)

OfflineProfile
 Post subject: Re: ZulUruk
PostPosted: Nov 24th, '14, 14:22 
Lieutenant (Site Admin)

Hi ZulUruk, sorry for the belated reply - Our officers have been tied up with RL duties lately.

Thanks for your application to join, but unfortunately we don't feel that the character would currently be a good fit for the guild.

OfflineProfile