It is currently Apr 27th, '24, 19:17

Username:
Password:
Log me on automatically each visit

New Applicants: Please register and login to access the guild application form.

Post subject: Gah'raakk
PostPosted: Dec 31st, '14, 12:11 

::Character Full-Name and Titles::
Gah'raakk

::Character Race and Class::
Ice Troll Berserker

::Why does your character wish to join Blackguard? If the answer is "gold", tell us why gold matters to them.:
After the fall of Drakkari Empire he has been looking for a meaning, or a goal for his life. He has always been a fighter and his tribe ties are long gone, so mercenery work is ideal for him.

::Describe your character's past. Where did they grow up? How did they learn their trade? What kind of work history do they have? Whatever you think is relevant to who they are – but aim for at least 3 full lines.:
He was born in Northrend in the Empire Zul'drak, where he was raised to be a soldier like most of his tribesmen. Blood spilling has been a way of life for him, for that is the very core of Drakkari nature. After the fall of Zul'drak and his tribe, he travels and looks for a meaning for his life, after all being the last one's of his kind.

::Tell us about your character's skillset. What can they do that would be valuable to a mercenary company?:
Strong, cruel, ravenous and heartless killing machine molded by war's he has fought for his whole life and fueled by primal rage. He masters Blades and blunt weapons alike, heavy plate is a comfortable attire for him.

::What are your character's feelings regarding the other Horde races?:
Neutral, but scowls at most. Horde is a new thing that he is still learning to understand.

::Old enemies, old loyalties - does your character have them? Who with?:
More then he cares for in both directions.

::Finally, write a quick paragraph, describing your character doing something typical to them. (This is to help us get a feel for how you play, so make it something you might type in RP.):
''Keep on dat an' Ah will eat ya tong'!''
As a Drakkari, he is evil, cruel, and ravenous, even in troll standarts. He laughs easily and get's angry easily, matter a fact, his angry most of the time. Hurting things is fun for him. Eating on his enemies belly, while they're still alive and councious, very much amusing. He might like you very much, or not at all.

::Blackguard deals with mature themes and content. Please confirm you, the player, are over 18.:
Yup

::Why do you wish to join Blackguard?:
After a long break I decided to start playing and RP'ing again, and Blackguard seems ideal for my Gah'raakk!

::Tell us a bit about yourself. Hobbies, job, talents, accomplishments, whatever you're comfortable sharing.:
Happy, easy going and chill. I don't really do much! I just chill, hang and have adventures with my homies.
I like to joke around and I'm open minded in general.

::Tell us about your background in roleplay.:
I started RP'ing four years ago, in forums and chats, then I moved to WoW and fell in love with the lore and RP community! That was 3 years ago. I RP whenever I get the chance!

OfflineProfile