It is currently Apr 28th, '24, 18:46

Username:
Password:
Log me on automatically each visit

New Applicants: Please register and login to access the guild application form.

Post subject: Sparkwood
PostPosted: Jan 4th, '15, 21:27 
Applicant

Character Full-Name and Titles::
Ironbird Thatch Sparkwood

Character Race and Class::
Goblin Mechanic

Why does your character wish to join Blackguard? If the answer is "gold", tell us why gold matters to them.:
Sparkwood was tierd from his old life as a normal Goblin worker. So he wanted more action in his life so he joined a bikergang but never got the respect from his co members so now he wants to join a crew that has respect and also has high action in it.

Describe your character's past. Where did they grow up? How did they learn their trade? What kind of work history do they have? Whatever you think is relevant to who they are – but aim for at least 3 full lines.:
Tatches Sparkwood was a apprentice shredder driver for the Bilgewater Cartle when he was younger, but one day when he was 9 he was captured by bloodsail buccaneers and he was a slave for pirates in many years.

He did break free tough one day when he stole a flying machine from the pirates and he was a naturall wonder on flying and when he swooped around in the air he shoot down the same ship that he has been on for so long. When he went to Booty bay that he had been oh so many times he heard that the Bilgewater Cartel had joined the horde so he went to Orgrimmar and looked for jobs there. He joined a company named Gearfist IBS and had a good time there. After a while tough he felt like there werent so much fun jobs anymore he quit the company and started to look for somewhere else to find the fun life that he desiered.

Tell us about your character's skillset. What can they do that would be valuable to a mercenary company?:
Thatch is a mechanic and loves flying machines and specially loves his bike "Hog". He also loves to travel and to scout out areas. He is strong for a Goblin and also love to blast things to the skyes.

What are your character's feelings regarding the other Horde races?:
Thatch has respect for the other races of the horde. He likes something about every races culture in the Horde.

Old enemies, old loyalties - does your character have them? Who with?:
Thatch Will always be loyal to someone in his old Company Gearfist. Even tough he did not like the jobs so did he like the people there.

Finally, write a quick paragraph, describing your character doing something typical to them. (This is to help us get a feel for how you play, so make it something you might type in RP.):
Thatch tried so wipe the sweatfrom his forehead with a some silk cloth he had in his pocket. It was a warm day in Tanaris and Thatch Sparkwood was stuck in the desert after his chopper had broke down. He cursed at the bike and said "Come on Hog don´t pass on me now bub!".

Blackguard deals with mature themes and content. Please confirm you, the player, are over 18.:
Yes

Why do you wish to join Blackguard?:
After I have been in the Guild Gearfist IBS and I think it has been kinda inactive for a while, I have started to try to find other ways to rp. I think the mercenary thing is kinda cool and it would be cool if I could join.

Tell us a bit about yourself. Hobbies, job, talents, accomplishments, whatever you're comfortable sharing.:
I´m from Sweden and in a month I will turn 20 years old. In the free time "if I don´t work as a teacher" I like to play video games and also love to play music. I´m a cool headed dude who is kinda chill with almost anything.

Tell us about your background in roleplay.:
I have role played now abot one and a half year and as I said I have done some rp with Gearfist but I have also done some rp on the Alliance side aswell.

OfflineProfile