It is currently Apr 27th, '24, 21:19

Username:
Password:
Log me on automatically each visit

New Applicants: Please register and login to access the guild application form.

Post subject: Ghartull
PostPosted: Feb 14th, '15, 22:26 
Applicant

Character Full-Name and Titles::
Ghartull the skullcleaver

Character Race and Class::
Warsong Orc warrior

Why does your character wish to join Blackguard? If the answer is "gold", tell us why gold matters to them.:
My character wish to join the blackguard becaus he likes killing thing and becaus he likes gold that he can use in different ways

Describe your character's past. Where did they grow up? How did they learn their trade? What kind of work history do they have? Whatever you think is relevant to who they are – but aim for at least 3 full lines.:
Ghartull grew up on draneor ( not iron horde one) where he trained to become a strong and mighty Orc. He was one of the first to go through the dark portal. He was later captured and used as a gladiator where he fought until thrall saved him and the other orcs that was there. He joined thrall in his campaign to Outland where he found the rest of the warsong clan. He went to northrend and joined the warsong offensive. But when he got back he decided that he would earn more gold by becoming a blade for hire.

Tell us about your character's skillset. What can they do that would be valuable to a mercenary company?:
Ghartull is a skilled fighter and he is very strong. So not the stealthy type but he can take on several enemies at the time

What are your character's feelings regarding the other Horde races?:
Ghartull's opinion on the other races in the horde is. Tauren: wouldn't mind fighting with them. Trolls: same as Tauren. Orcs: Ghartull honors other Orc but not death knights and warlocks. Blood elfs: thinks they are a bunch of weak little girls. Forsaken: Ghartull hates forsaken becaus they don't care about other people Nd becaus he don't like dead things

Old enemies, old loyalties - does your character have them? Who with?:
As most other Orcs have Ghartull have been in conflict with humans Since he came to Azeroth. Ghartull was a part of Garrosh's vanguard the kor'kron

Finally, write a quick paragraph, describing your character doing something typical to them. (This is to help us get a feel for how you play, so make it something you might type in RP.):
Being At a bar drinking then starting a fight because someone said something he didn't agree too

Blackguard deals with mature themes and content. Please confirm you, the player, are over 18.:
Yes

Why do you wish to join Blackguard?:
Because I like to RP and the blackguard sounded like a good place to do so

Tell us a bit about yourself. Hobbies, job, talents, accomplishments, whatever you're comfortable sharing.:
I play basketball in my free time and I like to think that I'm very good at it and I still go to school

Tell us about your background in roleplay.:
I have RPed since wrath of the lichking but took a break in middle of cataclysm becaus of some family issues and started getting into it again middle MOP

OfflineProfile
 Post subject: Re: Ghartull
PostPosted: Feb 15th, '15, 03:51 
Lieutenant (Site Admin)

Hi Ghartull, thanks for your interest in joining us. We've reviewed your application and unfortunately we don't think the character would be a good fit for the guild.

OfflineProfile