It is currently Apr 28th, '24, 20:35

Username:
Password:
Log me on automatically each visit

New Applicants: Please register and login to access the guild application form.

Post subject: bluep0wnd
PostPosted: Feb 20th, '15, 22:32 

Character Full-Name and Titles::
I call myself Pollonium, i forgot my mortal name long ago.

Character Race and Class::
I am an undead warlock.

Why does your character wish to join Blackguard? If the answer is "gold", tell us why gold matters to them.:
I wish to end my lonesome journey, to make better company than my mindless demons. Communicating with someone that obeys your every wish has become rather tiresome, and therefore i wish for better minds to communicate and share ideas and thoughts with. I would love to do this while draining the life out of some petty humans, since that is a hobby of mine i will never tire of, hah!

Describe your character's past. Where did they grow up? How did they learn their trade? What kind of work history do they have? Whatever you think is relevant to who they are – but aim for at least 3 full lines.:
Ah. My past. My past is a wicked and crooked path that i have almost forgotten. I was the son of a merchant, or that was at least what my father called himself. Mother, my dear mother, passed away in my early ages and i never really got to know her. Father and i spent most of our years in the wagon that took us all over the Eastern Kingdoms. See, my father was afraid of water and refused to travel across with boat to Kalimdor, i never shared his fear of water on the other hand. In his later years, he became bolder, trying to get more and more out of his trade. He became tangled in some very nasty business, shipping things for a twisted mage. This mage was indeed a very twisted person, trying to unravel the secrets of immortality, experimenting in every kind of way on other human beings. This, at the time, was something that scared me senseless. I begged my father to stop but he would not listen, all he could see was the money this mage gave.
One day, the unspeakable happened. It was no longer the sealed boxes and big cages of different animals that was going to be left behind with the twisted mind of the man calling himself a mage, but also the son of the merchant shipping all the wares. Yes, me. I was left behind with this foul man. But, this was not what i thought was the end for me, it was rather the beginning of a very long journey.
The mage, or Raz'ank, as he called himself, gave me a new sight into the dark arts of our world. It was here, my journey as a warlock begun. A strong thirst for blood, vengeance and battle grew fast in me. After a year, Raz'ank could no longer teach me anything in the dark arts due to his rather low ambition, at least according to me. With this new power growing in me, i set out for what i thought was going to be a great adventure.
Sadly enough, i was young, high spirited and rather impatient. I took a battle with a paladin that i should not have taken. Trying to take his soul and creating a soulgem stronger than almost any other, i of course failed in my idiotic attempt and ended up where i did not think i would end up, ever. The feeling of all life leaving you, a bright light and scorching pain from the holy spells of a paladin is something i will never forget. But the light did not leave me straight away. After a while, everything became pitch black and a stench of moist earth surrounded me. I was again alive. And here, my journey to become a warlock started, but this is something for you to find out on your own accord. One can not spill all his secrets as once, can he?

Tell us about your character's skillset. What can they do that would be valuable to a mercenary company?:
I am a warlock mainly interested in demonology, trying to enslave the most powerful demons that have ever "lived".
Knowledge in general is something that comes fast to me. I surround myself with books, buy all the books i can and strive to create a vast library that will contain all the information about our eras magic and everything surrounding it.
It also happens to be so that i am an excellent cook, even though i am dead i am still very pleased with the taste of "living" food. How to spice your human is the most important part of eating them.

What are your character's feelings regarding the other Horde races?:
I am not very fond of the "oh so high and might blood elves". Those i have met act as if though the rest of us are beneath them, and to that i spit. But i am too old to carry any grudges. Treat me as you want me to treat you, your race does not matter, only your manners.

Old enemies, old loyalties - does your character have them? Who with?:
Nay. All my enemies are slain, and i have never been loyal to anyone but myself and the coin sack at the end of a job.

Finally, write a quick paragraph, describing your character doing something typical to them. (This is to help us get a feel for how you play, so make it something you might type in RP.):
Sitting on the cold bench while the rain is pouring down from the grey sky, i ponder if this job really is worth it. I look up, the usual sound from my neck *knack* is heard, and i let the three fingers that still have flesh on them softly press against my neck. "Ah, the rain, even though i have felt it thousands and thousand times on my dead skin it always gets the best of me." I say out loud as a wry smile emits on my face. I look to my right, my demon Saz'ia is standing there, awaiting my command, not showing anything on her pale stone face. The rain made her skin glow in the soft light coming from the windows of the tavern, I look at her and let my smile fade away. "It's time, is it not darling?" A sigh leaves my mouth as i stand up, dragging out my staff from under my long blood-red robe. I put my palm against the wooden door, softly pushing it open a dark green glow starts shining from my staff as i prepare the spell to do what i once thought i could never do, killing humans.

Blackguard deals with mature themes and content. Please confirm you, the player, are over 18.:
Yes

Why do you wish to join Blackguard?:
I wish to find a social RP guild that might do some PvE or even PvP. I am fairly new to RP and have not tried WoW RP before but i wish to try since i find the thought of it very appealing, making the game much more interesting.
I am not looking for anything super hardcore, just a friendly guild to take part in with friendly faces!

Tell us a bit about yourself. Hobbies, job, talents, accomplishments, whatever you're comfortable sharing.:
My name is Tim, you may call me Purple.
I have been playing games since i was 4, and never really stopped. I love games, i love fantasy and imagination and therefore would love to combine the two a bit more, and therefore i thought WoW RP would be a great place to start.
I am currently a substitute teacher, working with kids from age 6 to 19 depending on where i am needed.
Open minded, easy going, strange, quirky and a different way of seeing things, are a few words to describe my personality with. I am an open book, no question is personal for me, if you wish to get to know me you can just ask.
This fall or next years first term, i am going back to school to finish my teachers degree since that is needed to actually become a proper teacher in my country.

Tell us about your background in roleplay.:
I have just tried online RP on forums, but wish to extend this to perhaps even LARPing, but my first step is WoW rp! I love to write, and i do write on my spare time so i am very used to living in others peoples heads, seeing and being my character is not a problem. But i need help to understand how it is done since this is a new platform of RP for me!

OfflineProfile
 Post subject: Re: bluep0wnd
PostPosted: Feb 23rd, '15, 17:33 
Lieutenant

Hoy there Tim!

Your app's been bumped to the IC meeting stage. Throw us a nudge ingame and we'll set it up!

OfflineProfile