It is currently Apr 28th, '24, 14:10

Username:
Password:
Log me on automatically each visit

New Applicants: Please register and login to access the guild application form.

Post subject: Krashco
PostPosted: May 30th, '15, 21:20 
Rat

Character Full-Name and Titles::
'Captain' Krashco Triptrigger

Character Race and Class::
Goblin Buccaneer (Hunter OOC)

Why does your character wish to join Blackguard? If the answer is "gold", tell us why gold matters to them.:
Krashco has hired the Blackguard in the past, and has seen their prowess in battle, and their companionship. He's growing old now, at least for a Goblin, and no longer pursues wealth - past experiences making him see the pursuit as futile. Of course, he needs money to get by, so the gold is an added bonus, but it is more the companionship and adventure which will happily see him through his latter years that is the driving point behind the decision.

Describe your character's past. Where did they grow up? How did they learn their trade? What kind of work history do they have? Whatever you think is relevant to who they are – but aim for at least 3 full lines.:
Krashco was born in the port town on Edj on Kezan, to an unknown Father and prostitute Mother. This doesn't mean he had a bad upbringing however, as his Mother earnt a decent wage in her career and he lived a relatively well off. The town is owned by the Blackwater Raiders, so he signed a contract with them when he came of age, delivering cargo, legitimately abiding to the Trade Coalition Act of course, to and from the port. This is where his naval life began. When Mount Kajaro erupted, however, he fled the town aboard a Blackwater ship, only to be preyed upon by Bloodsail Buccaneers on their way to Booty Bay. Krashco was forced to work upon the Bloodsail vessel, which is where he learnt his skills in combat, piracy, and aboard ships. Without going into too much detail, he's also worked for the South Sea Freebooters, a mercenary group named the Crimson Reach, and even a brief time with the Horde Military. His current goals are obscured, but he appears to almost worship the Elemental lord Neptulon.

Tell us about your character's skillset. What can they do that would be valuable to a mercenary company?:
Krashco is a skilled marksman, particularly with a Crossbow. Whilst he is an asset at range, he can also swing a sword or cutlass with ease, making him useful both on the front and back lines. His experience with naval warfare and navigation, alongside his own ship which the Blackguard aiding him in claiming, mean the company will be at an advantage when travelling the seas.

What are your character's feelings regarding the other Horde races?:
Krashco is open minded from serving upon Pirate vessels his entire life. He regards all races as equal, whether they be Alliance or Horde.

Old enemies, old loyalties - does your character have them? Who with?:
Loyalties wise, if the group were to do anything against 'Neptulon' or speak ill of him, Krashco would react. Aside from this, he's attempted to leave his past, and thus his old enemies and loyalties there, behind him.

Finally, write a quick paragraph, describing your character doing something typical to them. (This is to help us get a feel for how you play, so make it something you might type in RP.):
Krashco is sat hunched over a bar, beads of sweat running down his bare tattooed back from the scorching heat of the desert outside. He sighs, then straightens up grasping his flagon and raising it to his lips, taking a swig. After wiping the froth from his mouth with a sleeve, he turns to the Night Elf sat beside him and the two's flagon's collide with a hearty chuckle, followed by more drinking.

Blackguard deals with mature themes and content. Please confirm you, the player, are over 18.:
No

Why do you wish to join Blackguard?:
You seem like an awesome bunch from what I've encountered, and the event I had with you made me want to commit to WoW again. I've been looking for a friendly, small, active Guild for awhile now, and I hope I've found it.

Tell us a bit about yourself. Hobbies, job, talents, accomplishments, whatever you're comfortable sharing.:
I'm 5 months off 18, as some of you are aware. I play in a Brass Band, and compete in competitions (I'm from England), and climb occansionally in the local climbing centre - admittedly not as much as I should/used to. I spend a lot of my spare time gaming, currently mostly on Heroes of the Storm and WoW.

Tell us about your background in roleplay.:
I've been roleplaying for around 2 years now, both on Argent Dawn and Private Roleplaying servers such as Prologue, Aevum, and Epitome. I prefer Roleplaying on Argent Dawn, however.

OfflineProfile
 Post subject: Re: Krashco
PostPosted: May 31st, '15, 02:14 
Lieutenant (Site Admin)

[Application Approved In-Game]

OfflineProfile