It is currently Apr 27th, '24, 15:06

Username:
Password:
Log me on automatically each visit

New Applicants: Please register and login to access the guild application form.

Post subject: Aelorith
PostPosted: Jul 4th, '15, 00:18 
Applicant

Character Full-Name and Titles::
Aelorith

Character Race and Class::
Undead Rogue

Why does your character wish to join Blackguard? If the answer is "gold", tell us why gold matters to them.:
Give them something to do, Aelorith has remained below the radar for a long while now and it has become boring

Describe your character's past. Where did they grow up? How did they learn their trade? What kind of work history do they have? Whatever you think is relevant to who they are – but aim for at least 3 full lines.:
Lordaeron, They seen a pickpocket and imitated them then it went on from there, finding thief trainers and such eventually coming across a combat teacher and assassin who they learned everything from. Work history is simply criminal, pickpocket, thief, assassin, merc, pirate, smuggler, executioner, bandit, extortionist and sabouteur

Tell us about your character's skillset. What can they do that would be valuable to a mercenary company?:
Can get around without being seen, knows his way around explosives and other types of weaponry, especially swords, is able to get into places most people cannot without being detected, apathetic about everything so is able to kill indiscriminately, a lot of history in mercenary work.

What are your character's feelings regarding the other Horde races?:
He has no feelings about other races of the horde, as stated he is completely apathetic about most subjects including race.

Old enemies, old loyalties - does your character have them? Who with?:
Anybody who gives him something to do.

Finally, write a quick paragraph, describing your character doing something typical to them. (This is to help us get a feel for how you play, so make it something you might type in RP.):
Aelorith stares blankly at the family, eventually tilting his head slightly as he sees a small child cowering behind his target, seemingly uncaring he completes his job, removing the target from the equation as he slices and dices her up with the precision of a surgeon operating on his patient. Once finished he lifts the girl and departs, leaving her at the door of an orphanage before disappearing back into the crowds.

Blackguard deals with mature themes and content. Please confirm you, the player, are over 18.:
Yes

Why do you wish to join Blackguard?:
Not been in a guild for a long time, think i might give this one a try if i can.

Tell us a bit about yourself. Hobbies, job, talents, accomplishments, whatever you're comfortable sharing.:
Hobbies, mostly gaming. Job, Driver. Accomplishments, Operators CPC, A level history, A level sociology, A level forensic science etc etc. Nothing to hide in my book really, kept my book fairly clear so far.

Tell us about your background in roleplay.:
Not a lot, a few small guilds and a bit of random rp but none recently

OfflineProfile
 Post subject: Re: Aelorith
PostPosted: Jul 4th, '15, 08:59 
Rat

Hi, I am not an officer of this guild. Just a normal member. But I do have some thinkings.

As a player who has played a emotionless robo-- I mean undead, and failed at it. I can't help see some similarities with your character. I am not saying that just because I couldn't do it, you can't. But I would like to know what drives Aelorith to do something other than "Anybody who gives him something to do." As no one will actually tell him to go interact with other characters. So what is his reasons for wanting to just hang out (read RP outside of events) when there aren't jobs?

I would also like you to elaborate on why -you- want to join blackguard. The way I read it in your application, you just want to be in a guild and this one was just the first one you stumbled over. What made you pick blackguard? The name, the tabard, the bankslots? What are your expectations?

OfflineProfile
 Post subject: Re: Aelorith
PostPosted: Jul 5th, '15, 17:33 
Applicant

I decided to stay solo, i don't think i'm ready for guilds still

OfflineProfile