It is currently Mar 28th, '24, 17:17

Username:
Password:
Log me on automatically each visit

New Applicants: Please register and login to access the guild application form.

PostPosted: Sep 5th, '15, 14:34 
Applicant

Character Full-Name and Titles::

Character Race and Class::
Troll Shaman

Why does your character wish to join Blackguard? If the answer is "gold", tell us why gold matters to them.:
My character would want to join the blackguard because of his love for adventure and combat and earning a bit of gold on the side would just be a bonus as he can then travel the world a lot easier with more money

Describe your character's past. Where did they grow up? How did they learn their trade? What kind of work history do they have? Whatever you think is relevant to who they are – but aim for at least 3 full lines.:
My character had grown up in strangle thorn vale where they had to learn how to survive by learning the ways of the hunt and being taught how to cook the things he had haunted but he grew tired of the jungle and felt that he wanted to explore the world that when he met a war band that took him with them on a journey through the eastern kingdoms to eventually back to kalimdor but the war band soon left without him so he has been stuck in orgrimmar waiting for the right opportunity to travel again

Tell us about your character's skillset. What can they do that would be valuable to a mercenary company?:
My characters skills are that he can hunt and cook what he has hunted which would be very useful to the mercenary company on long journeys and he is very familiar with how to use his weapons in combat as it is always useful to have an extra warrior in the fight

What are your character's feelings regarding the other Horde races?:
My character does not mind orcs he highly respects other trolls and tauren he can get along with the undead as long as they are not trying to take a sample of his blood for one of their experiments he gets along with blood elf's and he can get along with goblins as long as they are not trying to sell him something that they are selling for way more than its actually worth and he respects the pandaren

Old enemies, old loyalties - does your character have them? Who with?:
He has no old enemies and he is loyal to no one anymore

Finally, write a quick paragraph, describing your character doing something typical to them. (This is to help us get a feel for how you play, so make it something you might type in RP.):
Hey mon does anyone know where dat warband went? *Gha'baz would look around the room waiting for a reply but no one answers* alright den *Gha'baz would turn around and as he is about to leave the building someone would call his name the voice sounded familiar so he would turn around and see that it was one of the warband members sitting at the table so Gha'baz would pull up a chair and sit beside them* what happened to da warband mon *the warband member would tell him what happened* Really mon da warband disbanded dat be terrible da ear ai just thought dat dey left me in dis place *the ex warband member would ask why was he so eager to find them in the first place* Ai always wanted ta see da world and go on an adventa wit a crew of people ai could trust and so ai could ave many tales ta tell when ai am old *the ex warband member would smug and would say "that's hard to come by now a days good luck"* Farewell mon. *Gha'baz would get up the table and proceed to walk out more determend than ever*

Blackguard deals with mature themes and content. Please confirm you, the player, are over 18.:
Yes

Why do you wish to join Blackguard?:
I just want to join a guild that is active and has fun rp events to participate in and also have a very friendly atmosphere and hopefully make friends along the way

Tell us a bit about yourself. Hobbies, job, talents, accomplishments, whatever you're comfortable sharing.:
My name is Nathan i am 18 years old and i am currently looking for a job at the moment as it is quiet tough my hobbies include just playing games with my friends having a laugh and just having a great time I also love listening to music I listen to all types of music but the music i love the most is rock and rap I listen to bands like Metallica and avenged sevenfold but i also listen Eminem and tupac it really depends on my mood that day speaking about music i really enjoy writing a making my own songs which i guess is one of my talents

Tell us about your background in roleplay.:
My background in roleplay is i started off as a worgen rogue on the alliance side of the server i was a complete noob at it at the time cataclysm was the current expansion but i did learn a lot from that but then after a while i wanted to rp on the horde side as it was the faction i played when i first started playing the game so i decided a troll shaman would be my character and it didn't take long for me to meet a guild that was a troll warband so i joined them and they taught me the ropes of troll rp the guild was called zul atal alarion you can check their website if you want but after a while they ended up disbanding which lead to me stop playing the game for a couple months but now i'm back and i'm looking for a new guild to rp with and hopefully have a good time doing it

OfflineProfile
PostPosted: Sep 5th, '15, 15:57 
Lieutenant

Hey there Gabash, thank you for your application!

Recruitment is currently on hold to let our latest prospects settle in proper, but there will be an update here when it opens up again!

OfflineProfile