It is currently Mar 28th, '24, 11:35

Username:
Password:
Log me on automatically each visit

New Applicants: Please register and login to access the guild application form.

Post subject: Kílgrave
PostPosted: Jan 4th, '16, 21:39 
Applicant

Character Full-Name and Titles::
Alistair 'Kilgrave' Dartfal

Character Race and Class::
Forsaken Rouge

Why does your character wish to join Blackguard? If the answer is "gold", tell us why gold matters to them.:
Kilgrave seeks to be part of a group, a place he can later describe as a home, where his hunger for bloodshed can be soothed while being used for the greater good. He has always disregarded social norms and rules and has often made his own, living by a 'code' crafted by himself, to keep him in order. Gold is secondary, however still important as it is means of living. Kilgrave chose the path of theivery when he was a young elf, Alistair Dartfal-- simpler and more innocent times which turned to a much darker kill oriented times.

Describe your character's past. Where did they grow up? How did they learn their trade? What kind of work history do they have? Whatever you think is relevant to who they are – but aim for at least 3 full lines.:
Born in Tranquillien, Ghostlands as one of the Dartfal, Alistair quickly picked up the tricks of the trade, daggers were his favourite. He got into the art of theivery when he was young, which only grew out to become means of living.

While Alistair's death is unknown, some say he picked up a fight he could not win, and payed the price with his life. His death however freed his soul from the grasp of the Lich King and was reborn as a Forsaken.

Following the Banshee Queen for the majority of his 'second' life, Alistair joined a cult claiming to follow and carry out Sylvanas's wishes, however were simply using her to raise a corrupt army of soldiers fulfilling their own dirty needs.

Alistair exposed to yet another influence commanding the darkest, most twisted of tasks which eventually took a toll, and changed him. Eventually Alistair was crowned the title 'Kilgrave' for having the highest death counts in the cult. Alistair Dartfal died that day, and was reborn as the demon Kilgrave.

Eventually torn by his actions, Kilgrave abandoned the cult and fled as far away as he could, however the hunger for bloodshed remained, growing as each day passes. He realised there is only one way to soothe his hunger without remourse, kill bad people. Rid the world of the ugliest people, use his skills, his hunger, his dedication for good. This caused Kilgrave to search for what he can one day describe as home, a place where his dark passanger can be used for the greater good.

Tell us about your character's skillset. What can they do that would be valuable to a mercenary company?:
- Survival in the oddest most deadliest environments. Immune to cold, heat, etc.
- A variety of skills involving daggers, swords, axes and maces. Particularly good at shooting shruikens, axes and knives almost always hitting the target.
- Great skill of scouting, sneaking past, spy-work, pick-pocketing, stealing, clean assassination, and overall subtlety and disguise.
- Loyal, while to himself more than anyone, however once a trust has been formed, he trusts unconditionally.
- Got no problem in getting his hands dirty, infact enjoying it a little.
- Dedicated to see a task through, no matter how difficult circumstances get.

What are your character's feelings regarding the other Horde races?:
Mostly biast to Elves as he was once a Sindorie, however positive outlook on all. Prejudices and stereotypes aside, Kilgrave's beliefs are moulded through his personal experiences rather than told stories and rumors. In the fight between nature versus nurture, nurture won.

Old enemies, old loyalties - does your character have them? Who with?:
Kilgrave has abandoned all contact and loyalty to the aforementioned cult. He has had no friends in a very long time and his loyalties died when he left the cult and chose to go a different path.

Finally, write a quick paragraph, describing your character doing something typical to them. (This is to help us get a feel for how you play, so make it something you might type in RP.):
*Kilgrave eyeing him slowly, a man wearing a dark red tabard with a singular darker circle infused with two horns on the top ends, the tabard of the cult. Kilgrave treads slowly getting in range before stepping through the shadows appearing behind the target, and with a quick jab- rams his dagger into the target, hitting the heart almost instantly killing him. Kilgrave stares into the targets eyes as he watches the life drain from him, as he takes his last breath before falling limb. Kilgrave removes the dagger with a sigh of pleasure and satisfaction, as he drops the targets lifeless body to the ground and dissapears into the shadows leaving no trace behind.*

Blackguard deals with mature themes and content. Please confirm you, the player, are over 18.:
Yes

Why do you wish to join Blackguard?:
The guild seems different than what I traditionally RP in, as i've usually rp'd in military and/or tribal guilds with a set of more mainstream rules. This time, with Kilgrave, I've chosen to Rp a character very different than what I originally Rp with, and I felt as if this guild is rather fitting for him.

Tell us a bit about yourself. Hobbies, job, talents, accomplishments, whatever you're comfortable sharing.:
Im 20 years old from Oman, The Middle East however live in London, United Kingdom due to University. Currently 2nd year of Bsc Psychology and Ba Counseling, training to become a therapist in the future. Apart from binge watching Netflix and music, I love video games in general however just PC, and no consoles! Im a smoker and I enjoy socializing and meeting new people of different cultures.

Tell us about your background in roleplay.:
Have been Roleplaying since late Wotlk, all the way through Cata and bit of early MoP. Took a break from Rp and focused into PvE through MoP and WoD until now where I want a break from PvE and really get back into the RP scene, especially with Legion coming up. Have had plenty experience running my very own rp events and long term questlines, am fully aware of how to RP and what to avoid (god mode, erp etc) and I also have experience being an officer IC and OOC, leading groups IC and controlling 'villans' or 'bad guys' DnD style.

Overall just looking for an off-beat non-mainstream uniquely standing out RP guild where I can fit my twisted forsaken into the family and hopefully create and enjoy some wonderful RP.

OfflineProfile
 Post subject: Re: Kílgrave
PostPosted: Jan 5th, '16, 11:51 
Lieutenant

Hey there Kilgrave, thank you for your application!

As a heads up we're still finding our feet after the usual holiday-busytimes and a rather messy guild-plot makes taking on new recruits a wee bit tricky these days, but I'll have a chat with my fellow officers and we'll get back to you soon as possible!

OfflineProfile
PostPosted: Jan 5th, '16, 14:36 
Applicant

Afternoon,

Haha that's understandable. Please take your time, there's no rush on my end.

OfflineProfile
PostPosted: Jan 9th, '16, 02:25 
Applicant

Hello,

I have reconsidered and decided to withdraw my application. Hope I didnt cause any hastle. Good luck with your guild plot and hope it works out!

Thank you for taking the time to look at my application and am sorry for withdrawing.
Have a good night.

OfflineProfile