It is currently Mar 28th, '24, 17:24

Username:
Password:
Log me on automatically each visit

New Applicants: Please register and login to access the guild application form.

Post subject: Zeavia Morningshadow
PostPosted: Jun 24th, '16, 21:58 
Applicant

Character Full-Name and Titles::
Melisandore

Character Race and Class::
Blood Elf/High Elf

Why does your character wish to join Blackguard? If the answer is "gold", tell us why gold matters to them.:
She has been searching far and why for a guild that is bound by loyalty she wants to find a group by which she can fight side by side with and trust as her very kin her desire for gold is nothing significant as she truly desires the thought of belonging to a guild and being someone

Describe your character's past. Where did they grow up? How did they learn their trade? What kind of work history do they have? Whatever you think is relevant to who they are – but aim for at least 3 full lines.:
She grew up in the Sunwell Plateau during the attack of the scourge she grew up like many others having lost their family to the scourge so she began learning her ways as a priest eventually becoming a grand priest of the silver covenant which many do not know is that she is a Quel'dorei but she is very loyal to the way of the Sin'dorei as she respects them as her own people.

Tell us about your character's skillset. What can they do that would be valuable to a mercenary company?:
She is a skilled combatant with her use of Shadow magic but she is also a medic with her holy magic she is also beginning her path in enchanting slowly building up to become a professional enchantress.

What are your character's feelings regarding the other Horde races?:
She isn't particularly fond of the other Horde races but if needs be she will be very respectful and she has also made a few friends among the others.

Old enemies, old loyalties - does your character have them? Who with?:
Her brother also a Quel'dorei as he was the reason she has become disliked partially by the Silver covenant she has also been accused by her brother of treachery causing many people in silvermoon to act odd towards her.

Finally, write a quick paragraph, describing your character doing something typical to them. (This is to help us get a feel for how you play, so make it something you might type in RP.):
As Zeavia witnessed her brother walking through the grand doors of the Spire she raised her staff slowly chanting a spell before she was interrupted by her brother with the deceiving words that reminded her of the day her parents were killed by the scourge. She stopped and raised her head scowling at her brother speaking with a disturbed voice "You monster what do you want of me i know you have been following me for a while now all i have to say is prepare to die"

Blackguard deals with mature themes and content. Please confirm you, the player, are over 18.:
Yes

Why do you wish to join Blackguard?:
Because i have been seeking a role play focused guild for quite a while as i have gained a liking to the activity and have seen many guilds performing RP events and i would also like a guild where i can delve deep into it acting loyal to my leaders and acting as a true member of a strong organisation

Tell us a bit about yourself. Hobbies, job, talents, accomplishments, whatever you're comfortable sharing.:
Well as expected i love playing world of warcraft and i am also a student still in college i also like to be playful, my hobbies consist of reading even writing my own stories for a game one which i have also begun to develop myself

Tell us about your background in roleplay.:
Well it wasn't long ago that my friend introduced me to role play and i gained a liking rather quick i was never shown what to do during role play but after witnessing many role players play their characters i gained my own personal knowledge and along my journey i have gained many compliments for my level of role playing

OfflineProfile
 Post subject: Re: Zeavia Morningshadow
PostPosted: Jun 25th, '16, 19:04 
Lieutenant (Site Admin)

Hey there, thanks for your application. Unfortunately we don't feel that this would be a good fit for The Blackguard.
Good luck with your adventures!

OfflineProfile