It is currently Mar 28th, '24, 09:33

Username:
Password:
Log me on automatically each visit

New Applicants: Please register and login to access the guild application form.

Post subject: Maximillian
PostPosted: Sep 5th, '16, 19:19 
Applicant

Character Full-Name and Titles::
Ebon Knight Maximillian 'R. A.' Greenblood

Character Race and Class::
Forsaken (Stromic) Unholy Death Knight

Why does your character wish to join Blackguard? If the answer is "gold", tell us why gold matters to them.:
The deal with Max is that he is bored of the Ebon Hold and the Ebon Knight. Rules, rules, rules, 'my life is so terrible, bla, bla, bla, bla'-- You know? He's sick of the poor specimens and sick of the boring missions and sick of that floating piece of trash. The deal with Max is, that he's really, really bored.

Describe your character's past. Where did they grow up? How did they learn their trade? What kind of work history do they have? Whatever you think is relevant to who they are – but aim for at least 3 full lines.:
Max was born in Stromguard, to a two Courtier couple in the Court of the King of Stromguard. Having been born of this relevant blood, he enrolled in the best Grammar School and then the best Academy in the North, the Lordaeron City Academy. Despite being taught of physics, biology, anatomy and other sciences, he still believed in the Light, and amidst a small argument of Faith between Pupil and teacher, Max accidentally struck out with the power of the Holy Light. Soon enough, he was given to the order of the Silver Hand and taken away from the safety of his parentage. Soon enough, his skills were honed, and he was tutored by the paladin order to be a paladin himself. Of course, after the breaking of the Silver Hand, he wandered aimlessly around the Plague-struck lands of Lordaeron. Soon enough, he joined Darion Mograine's forces of the Argent Dawn and partook in the Battle of Light's Hope. Just like the rest alongside Darion, Max was cut down and risen again as a Death Knight. After being risen as an Ebon Knight trainee, he quickly started using his old knowledge of science and magical thesis to become an expert of Necromantic Ghoul-Making. He was one of the main men working on crafting Ghouls for the Avalon Assault. After the betrayal of the Lich King, Max of course took the job as an independant Ebon Knight and ever since he fought alongside other Undead, calling themselves the Forsaken, amidst the battles in Northrend, he began to have a passion for the Dark Lady and now calls himself a Forsaken. Now, after nothing to do and boring, un-frequent, slow missions, he sets out in to the Mercenary life, bored as Hell....

Tell us about your character's skillset. What can they do that would be valuable to a mercenary company?:
Make Ghouls, Abominations and such.
Can curse and poison enemies.
Can be a whiz in the questions of science, if need be.
Be the crazy guy...

What are your character's feelings regarding the other Horde races?:
He does not think much of any race, but if he sees one of them as a corpse, he abandons all respect for said corpse's dignity and starts cutting it up.

Old enemies, old loyalties - does your character have them? Who with?:
He has no old enemies, except the few bullies from Grammar School, risen to be Forsaken.
Old loyalties? New loyalties count as a some-what devout calling to the Dark Lady's banner. But, if any new loyalties for any new job call, he'll take them, out of boredom and the need for something to do in the Company.

Finally, write a quick paragraph, describing your character doing something typical to them. (This is to help us get a feel for how you play, so make it something you might type in RP.):
"Now, Furbolg, what do we say to not pouring tea in to my empty cup incorrectly?"
"Master does bad tings to Furbolg..."
Max smiles and pats the Abomination, kindly even, as he sits on a high chair with gentleman's crossed legs. Before the Abomination knows it, it groans out of pain, as a green light emits from the palm that pats him on the head. It slowly morphs the fat body of the groaning, screaming Abomination and pulls him up into the open palm, consuming his life essence. Max then sips his tea.
"Poor Furbolg... He was the best at green tea..."
(Yes, he usually consumes his creations.)

Blackguard deals with mature themes and content. Please confirm you, the player, are over 18.:
Yes

Why do you wish to join Blackguard?:
I personally am interested in the side of Mercenary RP in the Horde side. Kind of bored of the Alliance side, I wanna see the brutal side of it...

Tell us a bit about yourself. Hobbies, job, talents, accomplishments, whatever you're comfortable sharing.:
Well, right now, I am enrolled in the Latvian University and want to become a History teacher. Yes, I want to become a Teacher and I'm playing WoW. And yes, I am Latvian. Also, I like swimming. Makes the muscles move a lot and it's 'hella' refreshing.

Tell us about your background in roleplay.:
Well, as all of us, i started out as a N00b in Wrath. Then, I learned how to walk in Cata. yes. Two years later. I RP'd a lot in Lone Wolf RP and Walk up RP before I left WoW, up until WoD, where I started RPing in the major Alliance Guilds. Now, I come here, to the Br00tal side. The Horde.

OfflineProfile
 Post subject: Re: Maximillian
PostPosted: Sep 11th, '16, 13:45 
Lieutenant

Hoy Maximillian, thank you for your interest!
We've talked it over and unfortunately we don't feel that the character would be a good fit for the guild, though wishing you the best of luck onwards with your RP!

OfflineProfile