It is currently Mar 28th, '24, 20:21

Username:
Password:
Log me on automatically each visit

New Applicants: Please register and login to access the guild application form.

Post subject: Tuvoth
PostPosted: Feb 17th, '18, 13:21 

Character Full-Name and Titles::
Tuvoth the explorer

Character Race and Class::
Highmountain shaman

Why does your character wish to join Blackguard? If the answer is "gold", tell us why gold matters to them.:
An outcast in his homeland due to his tribes betrayal, Tuvoth was quick to leave to the wider world. Quick to anger and with little respect for law enforcement, Tuvoth kept traveling from town to town. When he caught wind of the Blackguard he fought he might finaly have found a group he could fit in with, and if not necessarily be welcomed, he could perhaps be happy.

Describe your character's past. Where did they grow up? How did they learn their trade? What kind of work history do they have? Whatever you think is relevant to who they are – but aim for at least 3 full lines.:
Tuvoth has grown as an outcast from an early age. Never accepted among his home tribe, the blood totem, he has always been an outsider. This has had an effect on the taurens personality, making him angry and bitter towards his people. Tuvoth knew from a young age he could speak with the elements, but his family, proud bloodtotem warriors, would consider it a great dishonour if he followed that path and he was forced to train his martial skills only. When his tribe started dealing with fel magic, Tuvoth finally left and traveled Highmountain trying to learn all he could of the Shaman ways. The other tribes hate and mistrust for him had a dark effect on Tuvoth, making him bitter and angry. But still he learned, combining his shaman skills and combat talents together.
When the Hightmountain tribes allied with the horde, Tuvoth left for the eastern kingdoms as soon as he possibly could, but when he arrived he had constant trouble with the locals and the law, due to his anger issues and general mistrust of law enforcement.

Tell us about your character's skillset. What can they do that would be valuable to a mercenary company?:
Growing up as a bloodtotem warrior, Tuvoth is very skilled in combat, a talent he blends with his shaman skills which he is still enhancing. He has a good knowledge of mountain climbing aswell as mining and blacksmithing. He also often carries kegs of ale with him. He also carries a pair of blood guard axes which he took from a band of guards in the barrens when he thought they insulted him.

What are your character's feelings regarding the other Horde races?:
Mild curiosity but generally has no strong feelings towards the other races.

Old enemies, old loyalties - does your character have them? Who with?:
A deep rooted hatred for all breeds of harpies.
A burning anger for his old tribe and family, who forced and beat him into their way of life. However he still takes some pride and honor in his tribal heritage, carrying a pair of blood totems on his back at all times

Finally, write a quick paragraph, describing your character doing something typical to them. (This is to help us get a feel for how you play, so make it something you might type in RP.):
Tuvoth sat smileing merrily next to the campfire, talking with the band of orc guards he had met in the barrens that night. He had brought one of the kegs of ale he "aquired" from the caravan he was traveling with earlier. After they had finished laughing about a story Tuvoth was telling about some quillmane he had killed that day, one of the guards made a offhanded comment about his antlers. Tuvoth went dead quiet and stared at the orc "what was that..friend"
the orc, still drunk and thinking it a joke laughed and repeated himself " you could sure hang alout of cloaks off of them!"
Tuvoth nodded slowly then with blinding speed was on his feet with a hand around the drunken orcs neck. with a snap it broke, just as the other 2 guards jumped up to their feet.
With a roar Tuvoth hurled the dead orc at one of his companions, and through out a hand blasting lightning at the other. Calmly picking up an axe that was next to the drunken orcs bedroll, he grunted appreciativly of it, then cut the head off the remeaning orc.
After looting the trio, claiming a second axe to match the first, a small pile of silver and a note warning of a group known as the blackguard, Tuvoth used his elemental powers to set the campsite ablaze and destroy all evidence. He then walked off across the planes towards the crossroads, whistleing a tune

Blackguard deals with mature themes and content. Please confirm you, the player, are over 18.:
Yes

Why do you wish to join Blackguard?:
I used to heavily RP some years ago, then due to friendships and life in general stopped and went over to pve. I now am trying very hard to get back into the RP scene. I found an advert for the blackguard in the guild recruitment page and it sounded realy interesting and like it could fit the backstory i had in mind for my new highmountain shaman

Tell us a bit about yourself. Hobbies, job, talents, accomplishments, whatever you're comfortable sharing.:
im 26, married, play warhammer. i enjoy boxing (former competative kickboxer before injuring my leg playing rugby) and used to play rugby aswell 9stopped again due to the broken leg. it has healed mostly now but still plays up from time to time)
i work full time at a busy airport.

Tell us about your background in roleplay.:
I used to roleplay heavily back on moonglade some years ago. I absolutly loved it and think back on it fondly. I also do alot of dungeons and dragons and some other RP games (pathfinder and through the breach for example). I have been doing some RPing on swtor, but i just dont enjoy that game as much as WoW which is why i am coming back here.
When i started on moonglade i RP'd as a human paladin, formaly of the scarlet crusade before heading south to stormwind for a new life.

OfflineProfile