It is currently Apr 27th, '24, 11:24

Username:
Password:
Log me on automatically each visit

New Applicants: Please register and login to access the guild application form.

Post subject: Zumara
PostPosted: Sep 3rd, '13, 20:48 
Applicant

Character Full-Name and Titles::
Zumara Tangelheart.

Character Race and Class::
Unded Warlock.

Why does your character wish to join Blackguard? If the answer is "gold", tell us why gold matters to them.:
Zumara have been on the road for a rather long time, she have been outside what one call a civilized life for some years and in the atempt to get back in she find out she really did not fit in anymore. In the hope to find a group to live with and maby, just maby find a point in her life and earn some extra coins on the way.

Describe your character's past. Where did they grow up? How did they learn their trade? What kind of work history do they have? Whatever you think is relevant to who they are – but aim for at least 3 full lines.:
Zumara did grow up at Darkshire where her grandmother learned her about the ways of the Lock. Rather taken by this odd yet so fascinating kind of magic she fast did take to the skill of it. A trip to the Raven hill with her grandmother to look at the Grandfathers grave, ghoals start to rise clawing at there legs, just barely the two got out running down the road to get away. Back in Darkshire they told them about the event but knowing the old lady often told crazy storys anyway most did not belive her or Zumara.

Zumara carryed on to learn the skill at her grandmothers side. The day come where she picked to leave, Sure she master the skill as a warlock she head out in to he world to find work to help her old grandmother with some coin as well show her just how much she learned.

The road did take her to the Silverpin forest, still rather young and unknown ofthe horros that hide there she blindly attack some of the undeads she find far north in the land. Biting over to much of the apple she was soon defeated and taken away by the undeads. After this is mostly a blure, all she know she was not really human anymore and was doing things that she was not sure about, After who knows long she broke free of this iron hand of her will and started yet again to travle the world, Now a undead she face the fact she cant go back ever and now are lost.

Tell us about your character's skillset. What can they do that would be valuable to a mercenary company?:
She is handy in the skill of the Flame and chaos energy of her magic and to at times like to make fireplaces at random. She learn the way to survive on her own and know how to find things in the wild as well tracking to some skill.

What are your character's feelings regarding the other Horde races?:
She is a rather carefree person, as long your kindto her she will respond in the same manner.

Old enemies, old loyalties - does your character have them? Who with?:
After be on the road for so long she dont really have much friends or enemies this days.

Finally, write a quick paragraph, describing your character doing something typical to them. (This is to help us get a feel for how you play, so make it something you might type in RP.):
*Zumara seems to be leaning on her staff, unfocused eyes the ones that passes her from the city Orgrimmar she pants out as she heads pass the huge gate, clearly not wanting to enter the town but her note have to be deliverd to who ever needs in in there*

Blackguard deals with mature themes and content. Please confirm you, the player, are over 18.:
Yes

Why do you wish to join Blackguard?:
I like to joun Blackguard as i heard from a friend in the guild it self that it is a rather good RP guild. Something i are on the look for to get back in to the rp world of WoW. You all seems like a friendly group after the few of you i talked to and i wish to be part of your future awsomeness!

Tell us a bit about yourself. Hobbies, job, talents, accomplishments, whatever you're comfortable sharing.:
Im 26 years old dude from Norway. Hobbies comes under, PC, Warhammer 40k and some lord of the rings from the same company! Playing all short of games on the pc and to like wathcing movies alot! I can sit and listen to music all day if i was alowed to. I work in the municipality as a allaround man, doing all from cuting the grass to lift thing around. Im not sure what else i can say right now but ask me and i most likely will remember something!

Tell us about your background in roleplay.:
I use to rp back in the vanilla wow all the way to Wrath. Then my fire for WoW died out as Cata come out and i have been on and off alot after that. Now i really miss the feeling of a good rp and the fun of it and really like to come back. I know my english are far from the best and for that im sorry i will atempt to be alot better and train on it as best i can!

Hope to hear from you. Zumara out!

OfflineProfile
 Post subject: Re: Zumara
PostPosted: Sep 6th, '13, 17:28 
Lieutenant (Site Admin)

Hey Zumara, Thanks for the application. We're looking it over now and we'll get back to you soon with a proper response. If you have any questions you can poke any of our officers in-game.

OfflineProfile
PostPosted: Sep 30th, '13, 22:26 
Lieutenant (Site Admin)

Hi Zumara,
Sorry for the delayed reply on this, real-life priorities have consumed a lot of our time lately.

Unfortunately the guild is already quite caster-heavy (Warlocks, in particular) and we don't feel that Zumara would be a good fit right now.
If you have another character that you would like to apply with you are welcome to, but there may be another delay in us getting around to it until the current wave of applications has been dealt with.

OfflineProfile
PostPosted: Sep 30th, '13, 22:31 
Applicant

Ah. Well i do got a Shaman or a Paladin i might drag over for a go if that is something more of your wanting? :3

OfflineProfile